1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

a few questions

Discussion in 'GUITAR RIG' started by herrcoffell, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. herrcoffell

herrcoffell New Member

im trying to get rid of any pops,bleeps and you name it out of my computer when playing they are mostly prevalent when using the exp pedal on the rig control. here are the following system specs on my comp

sound play:sigmatel c-major audio
    dell xps mxg051
    intel pentium processor 2.00Ghz
    1.99 Ghz
    2.00gb of ram
    service pack 3

here is the 2nd question i have reaper on my computer(the trial version) and i want to record mainly for rough versions of songs and i am running the sound out from my headphone jack on the rig control into a pair of speakers and a subwoofer. what would i have to do to effectivly record my idea's on reaper so they could play back and etc.

i appreciate any and all help:cool:

charles

i appreciate any and all help that i get from all of you

2. Marc_S

Marc_S NI Product Owner

For question one:

Make sure you've disabled speed stepping in your BIOS. Also, turn off the internet when you're playing. Are you using the Rig Kontrol for your audio input and output? If so, what are your settings for latency? Do you have High Quality mode on? If so, please turn it off.

For question two:

You need to look at the documentation for Reaper. Guitar Rig will act as an audio effect plug-in, so you'll need to create an audio track, assign it to the input of your Rig Kontrol and add the Guitar Rig plug-in to that same track. You'll also need to make sure that the Rig Kontrol is your input and output in Reaper's audio preferences.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.