Anyone here used Sonible Proximity EQ+

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by tempsperdu, Jun 5, 2019.

1. tempsperdu

tempsperdu NI Product Owner

Yes it's Plugin Boutiques freebie of the month and they screwed up on the instructions when they told everyone to register it with support@sonible... (bet they was pleased). Anyway it seemed to register OK but if I try to use it in Maschine it just blocks the sound like an unregistered plugin. It works OK in Komplete Kontrol and also in Reaper but not in Maschine. Anyone got it working????

2. Kaldosh

Kaldosh NI Product Owner

Yes, working fine in Maschine, Its all mapped and working fine.... Very interesting tool

• Like Like x 2
  3. tempsperdu

No problems registering it or anything? Weird how it works in everything else.

4. Medusafro

Medusafro New Member

it works on my maschine as well i didn't need to register it on sonible site.
    it only asked for the serial number when i was installing it.

5. Kaldosh

Kaldosh NI Product Owner

Same. Serial was on my plug-in boutique account. Just copy paste in the box when using plug-in the first time

6. tempsperdu

That's what happened with me save it stopped working in Maschine but working in everything else.................................weird

7. Tony Jones

Tony Jones NI Product Owner

Interesting how? I noticed it was on the Plugin site, wasn't sure what it did!

8. Kaldosh

Kaldosh NI Product Owner

it works as a standard eq but aslo as a kind of MS eq but tuned in a specific way with some kind of adaptive Q with the ability to reduce or increase reverb in a sound. The way I have seen it presented demonstrate how to reduce reverb or the mono signal on a vocal track. It works on athe whole frequency spectrum or can be split into several bands and be used either as an eq or lets call it MS eq.
    I tried it on a vocal from a friend that still add reveberation from the room in it and it did improve the track indeed.

Anyway I found it was a nice addition to my toolkit and can see use for it on a regular basis. it sounds very neutral

• Like Like x 1
  9. MalcolmFromTheNorth

MalcolmFromTheNorth New Member

So no one's figured out how to get it working if you have this problem yet?

10. Old Mike

Old Mike NI Product Owner

Works here. But I don't know how I registered it. I think at the first use in Cubase, but I am not sure.

11. tempsperdu

You have this problem too?

12. MalcolmFromTheNorth

MalcolmFromTheNorth New Member

Yup. Still do.

13. LoveEnigma

LoveEnigma NI Product Owner

Exactly the impression here. But I think some people seem to care about its existence, so might be doing something.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019