Anyone waiting for Summer of Sound 2019 sale? - IT'S HERE!

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by LoveEnigma, May 16, 2019.

1. Dalton5000

Dalton5000 New Member

2. Russellmus

Russellmus New Member

I’m an angry angry boy! It was only Maik’s contribution that I rated bad, so don’t take it personally :p

3. LoveEnigma

LoveEnigma NI Product Owner

The download version for K12U Update is $199, but boxed version shows $399. Is this a known issue?

4. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

Yeah that's what I meant by uncalled for ;)
    I'll email you a little later about this one.

5. Fielde

Fielde New Member

Does the boxed version of the select upgrade come with a downloadable serial? Musicstore is keeping mine hostage in a UPS container and i'm travelling back to uni tomorrow so I won't be able to pick up the physical drive for a couple of weeks :(

6. Matt @ NI

All our boxed versions come with a serial in the box. Unfortunately, you would need to actually access the box to get your serial for download.

7. telecode101

telecode101 NI Product Owner

I am confused by some of the terminology for the bundles. What is "FULL MASCHINE LIBRARY"? Is that the default Maschine soundsets that come with Maschine or is this something else? How can I tell if I have the "full maschine library" or a regular library? The only things i see in my products list is "Maschine 2" and Maschine 2 update".

8. Old Mike

Old Mike NI Product Owner

Finally, and then Skynet has taken over control.

9. Matt @ NI

Most likely not an issue but just not available as part of our offer.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Howl

Howl NI Product Owner

strange in my account is the price higher than before the sale... and it states upgrade to komplete 12 ultimate, while i have komplete 11 ultimate.
    by komplete 12 it states update...

i do not know if i want to update, not upgrade, from komplete 11 ultimate to komplete 12 ultimate. but it is strange.

11. Fielde

Fielde New Member

Merci! Then i'll ask someone to open the box for me and forward me the serial :)

12. Matt @ NI

We now have Maschine 2 Essentials which comes with a smaller Maschine library and so you can also purchase Maschine 2 Library Upgrade. if you already own Maschine 2 or Maschine 2 Update, you would have the full library.

13. Howl

Howl NI Product Owner

as i already stated, i think i will wait for komplete 13 ultimate, but still you check your account and and i see my upgrade price for komplete 12 ultimate for 499,50 euro. it was cheaper before sale; 399,50 euro.... and it states now upgrade, not update....

i have komplete 11 ultimate (upgraded from komplete 10 crossgrade, crossgrade via maschine).

so likely not to buy, but still wondering, what is this? i bought komplete 11 ultimate upgrade, via NI. i made a mix up, in the beginning, but NI corrected that, but that has no influence on what is stated on my account?

14. v00d00ppl

v00d00ppl NI Product Owner

My Ableton pus, Arturia Spark,and mpc studio thank you a lot. Also I will be dusting off my Maschine studio and going nuts.

15. Douglavras

Douglavras New Member

16. Matt @ NI

I can't check your account from here so please contact our order support if you think there is an issue with our pricing : https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000092537-Order-and-Payment

17. Howl

Howl NI Product Owner

18. tslays

tslays NI Product Owner

Worked for me!! Got K12U :thumbsup::thumbsup:

19. Luc VW

Luc VW New Member

I want to upgrade from 11 Ultimate to 12 Collector's Edition, but there's no boxed option and it's a 630GB download ! :confused:

20. firepile

firepile New Member

Anyone heard from Best Service ?