1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Audio 4 DJ Drivers

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR Audio Interfaces' started by vibes340, Sep 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vibes340

vibes340 Forum Member

Which one should I use & what's the difference ?

Audio 4 DJ or Audio 4 DJ (4 in, 4 out)

2. hesitant

hesitant Forum Member

Use the Audio 4 Dj. ;)

Don't make the mistake I made and set it to the 4in, 4out. I wondered why my latency wouldn't go below 10ms :lol:

3. Ali

Ali NI Product Owner

Ahhh...I'm today really slow off the mark...

Audio 4 DJ = ASIO driver
    Audio 4 DJ (4 in, 4 out) normal DX-sound device stuff.

You want the bold one!

4. lunarhostility

lunarhostility New Member

I only see the Audio 4 (4 in 4 out) option. I have un and reinstalled the Audio 4 drivers over and over again but still do not see it. How do I get this option to be displayed?

5. kloseline

kloseline Forum Member

have you tried going through the setup wizard instead?

Start Traktor -> Help -> Start Setup Wizard

Select the Audio4Dj and either Internal or External Mixer

6. lunarhostility

lunarhostility New Member

Hey there thanks for the help; I just found that but don't know whether to select "Traktor Scratch" or "External Mixer."
    ---
    Ok answered my own dumb question, chose Traktor Scratch, but the only option I'm getting is the (4 In, 4 Out). I am in the cubicle now though so the card isn't connected, but I will be heading home in an hour to try this out to see if it shows up. Any ideas in the meantime as to why it would only show up that way?

7. kloseline

kloseline Forum Member

hm thats a bit strange. If you havent connected the audio4 soundcard to your pc, the only device that should show up, should be Audio 4 DJ (Traktor 1.1.2) or Audio 4 DJ Asio (Traktor 1.2.1)
    The 4in 4 out device should only be availablke when the soundcard is connected.

What version of Traktor are you using, and are oyu on a pc or a mac? (on a mac ASIO is called CoreAudio)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.