1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Awaiting TS Response on NA Crashing

Discussion in 'NATIVE ACCESS' started by MarkTangoKilo, Nov 23, 2020.

1. MarkTangoKilo

MarkTangoKilo New Member

So it's been almost a week and I've not heard so much as a peep other than them saying that I didn't give them everything that they needed. I've gone through the trouble shooter to try and fix the issue, but then it just said that I needed to contact them directly. In an email they requested that I download something that would produce a report on my computer and to then attach it to an email response back to them. I guess I didn't attach this the first time so they let me know. After that, I attached the requested stuff and replied to the email. It's been almost a week and no one has gotten back to me yet. How long will I be waiting?

2. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

Hey Mark!
    Jeremy @ NI will be able to check that out for you. Please send him your email or ticket number via PM.
    Thank you