B4 II request...

Discussion in 'B4 & B4 II' started by Mauri, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Mauri

Mauri Forum Member

Greetings from Australia!

Dear NI, could you please forward this message to the relevant people?

I have been a long time, and very happy NI user, but one thing that has bothered me for some time, that is the situation with your outstanding (now legacy) B4 II Hammond emulation. From reading many posts about this matter there are many, many users who would be thrilled if B4 was 'resurrected', updated and released to your customers...I'm pretty sure there would be a wave of users wanting it.

The thing is, I've tried virtually every other Hammond emulation but still, to this day, the B4 II is by far the best, and user friendly of all, including your Vintage Organs which was/is a big disappointment!!

I still use B4 II with aid of jBridge which works reasonably well. Could you please consider my suggestion?

Bast Regards,

Mauri Berg.

2. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Moderator Moderator

It won't happen - discontinued means discontinued. End of discussion right there.

IMHO there are other much better Hammond emulations that are as user-friendly as B4-II was, and they just sound so much better. GSi VB3 and GG-Audio Blue3 v2 are leaps and bounds above what B4-II was.

Also this is posted in a completely wrong subforum. I'm moving it :)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
  3. Mauri

Mauri Forum Member

Hi,

I don't know about "leaps and bounds" but thanks for the reply...

4. EvilDragon

EvilDragon Moderator Moderator

Yes, those two in particular are leaps and bounds better sounding than B4-II. 10+ years of difference and more advanced DSP code is pretty apparent to my ears.