Battery in Komplete Kontrol is super buggy for me or so it seems

Discussion in 'BATTERY' started by killmaster, Nov 6, 2018.

1. killmaster

killmaster NI Product Owner

If I load Battery 4 in Komplete Kontrol stand alone, something is running and causing pads to trigger automatically. Like a sequencer is on or something. But the clock in not running when this is happening.

When I load it in a DAW (in my case Bitwig) it works fine.

I can't figure out why it seems glitched out like this in standalone (KK 2.0.5)

Any help appreciated...

Greg

2. killmaster

O, and on my KK S61 the lit keys are blinking super fast like something is triggering them but the arp is not turned on. All in stand alone KK. And its not like typical key presses. If I hit a key, that key starts blinking and triggering super fast... Same thing happens with my other keyboard so I know its something in Battery when its loaded in Komplete Kontrol. The little notes icon on the top bar keeps maxing out at 32. Like 32 voices are getting triggered randomly in Battery... I've re-installed everything in Native Access but that didn't fix anything.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  3. killmaster

I think I figured out what is causing the note triggers and glitching. Appears to be the IAC Driver. When that is enabled in KK preferences, Battery seems to receive a continuous stream of data. There is no hardware involved so something is passing through the IAC Driver or the IAC Driver is sending something but my MIDI monitor on my iMac shows no data being sent by IAC Driver. So weird. I don't think I can delete and re-install this driver since its part of OSX. Anyone else experience this?