BCD3000 + Traktor not working on new laptop

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR 3' started by mattyg44, Oct 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevenlk

stevenlk New Member

ok n/m i was working fine till this evening, so odd. i restarted re installed the driver compat/xp mode still doesnt work. install it all on my desktop and worked fine.. so confused ...

2. mikesilence

mikesilence NI Product Owner

Did you set your laptop to "full performance" in energy options?

3. stevenlk

stevenlk New Member

yes, and turned off my virus agents, and media player if those mattered.

4. mikesilence

mikesilence NI Product Owner

disabled Wlan, antivir, firewall and energy saving option on the usb root hubs in the device manager?

5. stevenlk

stevenlk New Member

just tried/did that and it "still" does not work. i dont even get why its so complicated.

ill slide the crossfader over and then it'll take 4 seconds and on traktor it'll jump to that position, along with all the knobs. It just wont play even load tracks or anything else, i went to wizard added bcd3000 le and all.

6. lali_puna

lali_puna New Member

give it up, save your time and wait until behringer brings out a new patch. Sounds hard, but I tryed 50 hours and I think everything and I couldn't make it work, too.

7. SprX

SprX New Member

Windows 7 / 64 / Intel duo core / BCD3000 nightmare!

Tired of trying to get this damn BCD3000 running! going day 5 now! day 6 is back to the retail store and of to get something else. I had the Hercules RMX in mind but it was just more convenient to buy the bcd3000.... boy was i in for a surprise!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.