1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Behringer FCB1010 Midi Pedal with Guitar Rig

Discussion in 'GUITAR RIG' started by mosaic, Aug 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkyCarver

SkyCarver Forum Member

If you or anyone else would like to buy a used RK 3 please message me. I would rather go with a midi contoller and a better sound card. I'm looking at presonus because they ship with cubase, which would also solve my recording issues.

Please PM.

2. leho57

leho57 New Member

since my post count is way too small I can't send you PS.

maybe you can contact me via email... borninblack@hotmail.com

anyway, here's my question:

What is the condition of the pedal, where are you located and what is the price you're asking for it?

Thanks,

T.

3. sijarvis

sijarvis NI Product Owner

scuse me for being a bit dumb, i did a search plus i did read a lot of posts but still couldn't find the answer to this question.

how do i use my fcb 1010 to control the start, stop and record functions in GR3's loop player? i have managed to work out most other things but this is the most useful and i'm scratching and banging my head trying to figure it out.

also, i can't seem to be able to save expression pedal assignments along with the GR presets. Is there a way of doing this or must i reprogram this each time? it's not difficult, just repepetive and time consuming.

your help would be much appreciated.

4. RhysPatto

RhysPatto NI Product Owner

Hey sijarvis,
    The easiest way I find is to set your FCB (either by manually setting it up using the Programming Guide and your feet, or by using the PC FCB1010 Editor) is to program the buttons to send Note On commands, nothing else. This works well with any feature in Guitar Rig 3.

As for the expression pedal, as long as the expression you have set in the FCB works once in GR3, I dont see why it would have to be reprogramed each time, as long as you save the Controller Assignments in GR3

5. nac9

nac9 New Member

Bumping this thread in search of help. Just got an FCB1010 and i'm starting to figure it out, but i have a bit of a problem.
    When i change certain buttons within a preset to just send midi note commands, for some reason this stop expression pedal A from working, even though i don't touch anything involving expression pedal A. Expression pedal B still works as it should, but A only moves sliders in guitar rig like 1/100th of their distance. Any ideas?

Edit: And yes i've tried calibrating it numerous times with the same results.

6. RhysPatto

RhysPatto NI Product Owner

Hey nac9, good timing because I have just got back into using my FCB1010.
    I have noticed that button presses do sometimes send exp pedal commands as well. I have never noticed that it changes the pedals value, but using MIDI applications like Midi Ox it shows that every few button presses will also register the current state of the pedal.

I'm sorry thats not much help but thats what I know about how the FCB works. On a side note, currently I use Guitar Rig with a program called Bome's Midi Translator. A new version just came out, works a treat for me. check out the trial but not sure of the restrictions. I brought it and would never use Guitar Rig/(w/ Ableton Live) without it.
    The main kicker for me is that you can turn the FCB1010 pedal into a wah-wah with a click switch, so that its off when its fully pressed, but the slightest depress switches it on and lets you 'wah' away :)

7. ||Seba||

||Seba|| New Member

I want to buy one of the FCB1010's.
    With what kind of cables do you connect them?
    this might be a stupid question but I need to know before I order it.

8. GTO

GTO New Member

9. PhoenixGTR

PhoenixGTR NI Product Owner

USB printer cable and a MIDI to USB converter? If you don't have a MIDI interface, maybe, but I have a gut feeling that it costs the same to get a 1x1USB midi interface and do it the easy way...

10. ||Seba||

||Seba|| New Member

thanx mates.

11. robsonmachado

robsonmachado New Member

Dear Friend,
    I have the same problem. GR won't save settings and everything has to be learned each time I start up.

Can you help me with this problem please?
    ---

Dear Friend,
    I have the same problem. GR won't save settings and everything has to be learned each time I start up.

---
    Dear GTO,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.