Berlin Concert Grand in NATIVE Access

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by AureVoir, Jul 31, 2019.

1. AureVoir

AureVoir NI Product Owner

So i booted up my computer, opened native access and there's this install pending for Berlin Concert Grand. Its almost 3gb and i am totally taken back!! did anyone else get this library? I am very excited to receive this thank you NI!!!

2. The Sarge

The Sarge NI Product Owner

yes. got it too, but years ago with Komplete 8...;)

3. Moffit

Moffit NI Product Owner

Yeah I just got it also?

4. tempsperdu

tempsperdu NI Product Owner

Interesting.... no sign of it here........................

5. Howl

Howl NI Product Owner

i do not see it also...

6. Reefius

Reefius NI Product Owner

7. tempsperdu

tempsperdu NI Product Owner

8. Howl

Howl NI Product Owner

i don't think so, it isn't in the list of 11 and 12 (i have komplete 11 ultimate, from komplete 10), for instance i can install reaktor 5 (why? it can be usefull, but for me not).

EDIT: the better answer is: i don't know....

EDIT 2: if you may have reaktor 6, you can use old versions? other example: the Pro53 for example, can't be used anymore with a 11/12 ultimate license?

but perhaps those lib's are substituted with others. this is for the first time i see that a library is gone.. in comparing komplete versions..

9. b-r@nno

b-r@nno NI Product Owner

10. pat.osterday

pat.osterday New Member

Glad to see these showing in Native Access from K9U since I just reinstalled and didn't really want to download the ISOs since they're on my sample lib SSD. Figure Upright and Vienna will show up soon. Not that I really need more pianos... ;-)

11. kaotik78

kaotik78 NI Product Owner

I found Berlin Concert Grand and New York Concert Grand in Native Access this morning as well.

12. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

The libraries are available to install on Native Access if you have a serial for it in your account (or an older Komplete bundle). They were previously only available as an individual installation via our Knowledgebase but our NA team decided to make them available as well.

• Like Like x 2
  13. AureVoir

Thank you for the response! Will all 4 become available?

14. Matt @ NI

Matt @ NI Support Team NI Team

I'll try to find more information about the other two to see if they can be added as well.

15. Reefius

Reefius NI Product Owner

Having everything (even old and discontinued products) available in NA would be great. This makes it a lot easier to reinstall software on a new computer or after a fresh OS install.

16. AureVoir

I fully agree with you. I want to wipe my computer so bad but I know I won’t get all
    The software back and that would just irritate the heck out of me.