1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Best Ensemble of 2003

Discussion in 'REAKTOR' started by John Nowak, Dec 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Nowak

John Nowak Account Suspended

You must've misunderstood me, because what you said makes no sense. How are they the same?

2. gmstudio99

gmstudio99 Forum Member

Back to the topic for a moment, I'm probably in the minority, but I've been totally grooving on both the DoubleASQ1 and TablaTorium lately.

MANY thanks to all the great developers!

Paul

3. lxl:::;xl::

lxl:::;xl:: Forum Member

@john
    ah. ok, I misunderstood...

yes they probably have some other versions of Reaktor at NI to make these files. As far as I know you need to use the source code to make a executable file.
    I would like to know if these standalone files are more cpu efficient then the reaktor ensemble..

lx

4. aip

aip NI Product Owner

Slight side step -
    Janelle's project for tutorials is worth a round of praise, since it will surely help future Ensemble builders. Let's hope we see it in 2004!
    aip

5. John Nowak

John Nowak Account Suspended

Eh I changed my mind. MF isn't so hot. Think I was just trying to be nice. Rick's work is much more amusing than this.

6. Hogus

Hogus New Member

I vote for Rick Scott.

Icepad was probably my favourite ensemble of 2003.

I like the way it just isolates a specific type of sound. What's the point of making a Reaktor module if you're going to have to do hours of tweaking to get a patch to sound right anyway?

Minimal Buttons -> Maximum Result. And it's randomization actually worked nicely.

(I might have voted for his new distortion inspired unit, but that's a 2004 ens.)

7. spoombung

spoombung Forum Member

I forgot about Rick's 'Trombonus Maximus' back in March 2003! That was a real ground breaking ensemble. It left big spaces and elongated space at a randomised whim... before JN's radical algorius things. Extraordinary!

Plus there two weirdy sequence things - 'Megaclone' and 'Muchacho' (can't remember the authors)

8. CList

CList Moderator

Program Child's "Disco Talk II" wins for me.
    Hands down. No question.
    It's completely useless for making music, but I still load it up every once in a while when I need a laugh, and it never ceases to amuse me. It's brilliant.

- CList

9. CList

CList Moderator

Ooops, wait a minute I think Disco Talk was 2002...

10. weeklyhaircut

weeklyhaircut NI Product Owner

thanks for the headz up on that one Chris, I haven't laughed this hard all week!

wh

11. breakaway

breakaway NI Product Owner

I'm still delving into the User Library... but I am really impressed with Auto_Harmony.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.