1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Buy and Sell

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DJ Freshfluke, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Producedbywax

Producedbywax New Member

How much in £ for London grit

2. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

3. Producedbywax

Producedbywax New Member

How much for lockdown grind in £

4. Producedbywax

Producedbywax New Member

DM me prices please!

5. fmq

fmq NI Product Owner

6. DeliGotBeats

DeliGotBeats New Member

Bump

7. fmq

fmq NI Product Owner

• Like Like x 1
  8. DeliGotBeats

DeliGotBeats New Member

I actually already sold that one. I'll update my list shortly. Let me know if there's anything else you'd be interested in!

9. The BEAT PiRATE

The BEAT PiRATE NI Product Owner

INSTRUMENTS/EXPOANSIONS/PLUG-INs

Kinetic Treats
    ELASTIC THUMP
    MAGNATE HUSTLE
    CONANT GARDENS
    HELIOS RAY
    TRUE SCHOOL
    SESSION HORNS
    TRAKTOR PRO 2
    Captain Plugins Cap.; Chords,Melody Etc.

10. LoveEnigma

LoveEnigma NI Product Owner

---

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  11. Dansmescordesfr

Dansmescordesfr NI Product Owner

Anyone in the NYC area looking to sell a Maschine Mikro or a Komplete Kontrol mk2 61?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
  12. djhardkhor

djhardkhor NI Product Owner

Hi all. My first sale here.

Am looking to sell Reaktor 6 license (R4 with paid update to R6)
    Both licenses for 90USD in total

Also I have a Una Corda license - 90USD for this as well

PayPal accepted only

Thanks all

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
  13. Jamison__

Jamison__ NI Product Owner

Nvm. Saw your response.

14. Phobo$$

Phobo$$ New Member

I have a Mikro in Arizona ready to ship if you run into a bind finding one in NY

15. Dansmescordesfr

Dansmescordesfr NI Product Owner

an MK3? With software? How much shipped?

16. Phobo$$

Phobo$$ New Member

Not sure about how to do the software since I always tend to keep my gear. I got the MK3 a week after Mikro. Can you explain the software portion?

17. The BEAT PiRATE

NI has separated HW/SW link so if you get buy a second hand product. When you register the HW with "your" NI account. They will supply/provide pessary software. Did not clarify if you have to pay for SW (Maschine or KK etc.) but I was told the HW/SW linked process was no longer happening. I know because I told NI I specifically did not Register my MK3 Maschine SW because I already owned 1st GEN Mikro, paid for 2.0 software because mine came with 1.8 out the box...So MK3 Maschine SW is not needed in my register account. NI has since AUTO Registered several products in my account which pissed me off. My Maschine for MK3 SW/Komplete Select etc. Has been add to my registered account...When all I ever did was plug in play the MK3, cause I already own/install Maschine 2.x, K11-12ULT etc. Items sat in UNREGISTERED section forever I even dub checked but when looking to why K11 update (own K11ULT) is applied to my K13 PRICE UPDATE other than my K12ULT. Noticed Auto register and some UNREGISTERED renamed in REGISTERED section. After is when NI replied with the HW/SW separation. I got K11 select for free w qualify product/ K11 Select for/with MK3/ and for Komplete Kontrol HW...So never needed to Register others but they were Auto Registered since and makes no sense cause NO ONE CAN EXPLAIN where/why I have NO FREE K13 Select update and 2. No GTR RIG 6 update/or options won't even give the GTR RIG 6 PLAYER 3. BUT I GOT "KOMPLETE START" products in my REGISTERED SECTION. I PAID FOR K12ULT with this useless HardDrive...AND THE NERVE TO "KOMPLETE START" me LIKE I AINT START WITH "KOMPLETE 9" and MIKRO "WHITE"

18. MartinHines

MartinHines NI Product Owner

NI hardware without the associated software is of little value. A person wanting to buy your MK3 controller would also want the associated software license.

You can use the link below to initiate a license transfer from your account:

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/my-account/license-transfer/

19. The BEAT PiRATE

Not Exactly..if so NI or someone would of stood up in the start up phase and Say "hey don't link HW/SW." but they did. And if you have "License Transfer" option... or your provided link as YOU DID. The person buying a MIkro (1st gen), Maschine Studio/jam/MK2/MK3/+ (Hardware is hardware no matter $$ new/used/stolen) SHOLD RAISE AWARENESS...If there is "LICENSE TRANSFER" option there is a CHANCE *The HW COMES WITHOUT A LICENSE" only the HW is what Im PHYSICALLY BUYING. I/E years later they decided to unlink HW/SW. So you sell HW they AUTO get new customer/account with a HW transaction. C'mon if MPC never added a SW side period....PPL still be buying vintage or repaired HW, instead new HW. And like the last 20+ years Akai would still only had NEW MID KEY/PAD customers cause who bought MPC IN 70-80s NEVER had to come back, and everyone in 2020 will trade a MPC LIVE for J Dilla MPC

20. Mochness

Mochness New Member

Anybody selling a Maschine mk3? I have an A25 I am looking to trade with cash for it. Shoot me a DM