1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Cannot connect timecode

Discussion in 'KONTROL Z2' started by fuseone, Feb 2, 2018.

1. fuseone

fuseone New Member

Hi,
    Complete newbie here and currently regretting buying this setup as I cannot even complete the simplist of tasks.

I have set up as per the written instructions, gone through the setup wizard selected selected 2 track decks & 2 remix decks (scratch) I've tried both internal & external mixer but still nothing.

Basically the turntable Icon will not allow me to select it, just stays a dull grey colour.

Screenshot (1).png Screenshot (2).png Screenshot (3).png Screenshot (4).png

I have attached photos as the community support requested but unable to recieve any help from them as yet.

What am I not doing right?

I have a lenovo L440 laptop running windows 8.1 pro with 4gb of memory.

Thanks

2. ErikMinekus

ErikMinekus NI Product Owner

You need to select the Kontrol Z2 as the audio device under Audio Setup.

3. fuseone

fuseone New Member

It doesn't list the z2 as an audio device? Every other device is listed apart from the one I am using?

4. ErikMinekus

Have you installed the Z2 driver? Is the Z2 connected to your laptop?

5. fuseone

fuseone New Member

Yes I installed the z2 driver. Infact I uninstalled scratch pro 2 three times and on the last install I just installed every driver. Still no different.

6. ErikMinekus

Well then the issue is Windows not recognizing your Z2 as an audio device, you need to fix that before setting up Traktor.

7. fuseone

fuseone New Member

All sorted! I deleted & reinstalled the z2 driver and it has sprung into life!
    Thankyou very much for your help. Now to download some music.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mattia Voci

Mattia Voci NI Product Owner

I have the same problem, but with my Mac

9. RobbyRob

RobbyRob New Member

I am having the same problem. I will have to see if deleting and reinstalling the driver works for me.

10. RobbyRob

RobbyRob New Member

So this worked. I uninstalled all the drivers that I did not need and only re-installed the Z2 driver. We'll see if this holds up after unplugging and plugging back in.