1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Change shown items in browser display on S5/S8/D2

Discussion in 'KONTROL S5/ KONTROL S8' started by Disco Danny, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Disco Danny

Disco Danny NI Product Owner

Does anyone know a way to change the items shown in the browser display on the S5/S8/D2 screens.
    Normally the browser display shows these 5 items: Title Artist BPM Key Rating

But is there a way to change these items so you can see 'Comment' in stead of (for example) the 'BPM'

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nick Moon

Nick Moon NI Product Owner

The items displayed in the Browser can be changed - most of the published mods have done this so there's code examples you can look at.

However, Comment is one item you can't display - I did a detailed post on what I thought could/could not be accessed - https://www.native-instruments.com/...you-like-to-see-on-a-mod.354693/#post-1822955

• Like Like x 1
  3. zausel

zausel NI Product Owner

Haven´t touched my S8 for a certain time, but I am sure that my S8 screens do display the comment section (I massively rely on this option). I am still on TPro Scratch 2.11.3, though. I am using the mod done by Kokernutz, however, I cannot remember, if I had to actively activate the comment section in the settings file or if it was there by default.

4. ErikMinekus

ErikMinekus NI Product Owner

You can display the comments in the deck section, like Kokernutz does, but not in the browser section.

• Like Like x 1
  5. zausel

zausel NI Product Owner

Ahh ok, you are right. Missed the part with the "browser section" in the original post. Sorry.