1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

coloured vinyl?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by garysulter, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankle

frankle NI Product Owner

Need some Orange ones here to match my shell on the MacBook ... the orange Apple stands out great!

2. Sineshift

Sineshift Forum Member

Clear ones would be my choice, since i have nice slipmats.
    Otherwise, White.

3. Simon L

Simon L Forum Member

any word on when the coloured vinyl is likely to drop? I need some replacement control vinyl's and don't want to purchase the black if the coloured is going to drop real soon........

4. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

AFAIK, nope. so you can head for the normal ones.

5. djsuperflo

djsuperflo Forum Member

Glow-in-the-dark for me so, I can wow the crowd!

6. harry_Tf

harry_Tf Forum Member

not holding my breath for colors, so i bought a dozen. i'll get them if they come out tho.

7. rekh

rekh Forum Member

any news on this one? will need some replacement vinyl in maybe a month or so ..

8. djst0ry

djst0ry New Member

It's been my experience with regular records that colored vinyl wears out faster...

I'd personally like some 180 gram high quality timecode records, in black.

9. rekh

rekh Forum Member

they do if they are transparent, the regular coloured still take a lot of beating

10. schrage musik

schrage musik NI Product Owner

Having looked at this thread, i suddenly realise that I've grown very, very old.

All this fuss about the colour of a piece of plastic? Will that colour make ANY difference to the music?

I guess it's time I had a warm, milk-based drink and went to bed.

The youth of today, eh? ;)

11. DJ Freshfluke

sure, we're living in a time where the color of your computer should match with the color of your lipstick ;)

:D

12. schrage musik

schrage musik NI Product Owner

Thinking back (to the 70's/80's) I remember a very similar discussion with a very skeptical drummer (though this related to my synth and eye-liner). :D Perhaps I AM too old. :lol:

13. djst0ry

djst0ry New Member

Yep time for you to hang up the towel. :p

14. DJ Freshfluke

15. rekh

rekh Forum Member

any news now, several months later?

16. buggles

buggles NI Product Owner

I'll pay more. - white, red or clear

17. rekh

rekh Forum Member

same here, white would be funky ...

18. Andyh2285

Andyh2285 NI Product Owner

Or the Traktor Scratch symbol (As shown in the upper right corner of the program) on the hole vinyl. :D

Year! *freaky*! :lol:

19. Caley Martin

Caley Martin NI Product Owner

I want redddddddddddddddd

20. apokkalyps

apokkalyps New Member

Since we've gone to the trouble to buy their 5-600 dollar system. It would be nice if NI just released the wave for the timecode audio so we could all just go to our local vinyl presser and cut our own custum control records in pink tie dye with green and a picture of our grandma on them.

edit: Maybe you could rip the timecode CDs that came with it, and cut them on colored vinyl? Is that illegal?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.