1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Combos saving emty wav files

Discussion in 'GUITAR COMBOS' started by steamingbill, Oct 6, 2012.

1. steamingbill

steamingbill New Member

Hello,

I got the combos software registered and working but I dont understand how to create and save a wav file.

Cannot find any pages on this site that are helpful.

Can anybody help or point me towards the manual for combos ? I cannot find any help functions in the combos software.

The software came with my newly purchased Behringer ucg102 guitar interface

Thanks

Bill

2. hazmat

hazmat New Member

It is possible that your recording levels are too low....does the file have 0 bytes or does it just not play anything when you open it media player for example ?

if the latter....use something like audacity to amplify the sound and see if something is there....if that is the case.....check all of your input levels....