1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Copy and Paste sounds/pads without a mouse?

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by astronaut, Dec 26, 2012.

1. astronaut

astronaut Forum Member

greets

Do you guys know if there is a way to copy and paste sounds/pads without using a mouse?

2. awol9000

awol9000 NI Product Owner

Yeah, the Maschine controller

Did you only buy the software?

3. Bremen

Bremen Forum Member

I use the controller as well. For me the whole point of Maschine is getting away from a mouse as much as possible.

4. spencerday

spencerday NI Product Owner

he said in another thread he has a mikro

I have never used one so i wouldn't know, i thought most things were still possible on the hardware though

5. astronaut

astronaut Forum Member

I found out how to do it. I was searching for "copy pad" in the manual, should have searched for "copy a sound".

6. Bremen

Bremen Forum Member

Glad it worked out :)

The manual has tons of good info, but I agree that it can take a bit of creative digging sometimes....

7. awol9000

awol9000 NI Product Owner

Oh, that makes sense. I had Maschine and now a Mikro and it's alot easier with Maschine regular for hardware controls