1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Custom control for Plugins

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by granmah, Mar 5, 2018.

1. granmah

granmah NI Product Owner

Hi!

Haven't used Machine for a while. I have Guitar Rig add it as an effect to a sampler - as Machine sadly doesn't support playing a stereo sampler as a mono one. I want to be able to control Guitar Rig Left, Mono or Stereo signal from the controller but that specific control is not mapped out as a default parameter

How can I add it as a parameter so I can tweak it from the computer?

Thanks!

2. granmah

granmah NI Product Owner

So can I map Guitar Rig Left/Right channels to the maschine pots?

:)

3. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

no i dont think you can , just looked

4. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

What exactly do you want to Control? Panning or some Guitar Rig Stereo/Mono Component like SplitMS?
    If it's the ladder than its easy, open the Pages drop down and create a custom Page to control whatever you want from the Plugin, then press "Learn" touch the Parameter and you know have a button to control it from Maschine.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018