1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Deleting playlists - is there something obvious that i'm missing?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR DJ (for iPhone and iPad)' started by henrikmaneuver, Apr 2, 2014.

1. henrikmaneuver

henrikmaneuver Member

I just created a few test playlists in Traktor DJ and want to delete them, but can't find that option anywhere. I can rename but not delete them, is there something obvious that I'm missing?

2. trance alba

trance alba Forum Member

When you've pushed the edit button, don't click on the playlist name, click on the red dot that appears to the left of them.

3. henrikmaneuver

henrikmaneuver Member

Well, I guess I found the problem. There's no way to get that red dot to appear. I'm running Traktor DJ 1.3.3.383 and iOS 7.1 on iPad Air, anyone else have the same issue?

4. trance alba

trance alba Forum Member

iOS 7.1
    TDJ 1.3.3.383
    iPad mini

What happens when you press edit then?

My iPad made playlists fade a little, and my TDJ made playlists become delete able.

5. henrikmaneuver

henrikmaneuver Member

Nothing happens except for that the "edit" button lights up, no indication on wich playlists are created by iTunes or in Traktor DJ. If I click on a playlist created in the app I can rename it, but nothing else.