1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Details of the changes are missing

Discussion in 'NATIVE ACCESS' started by mykejb, Aug 4, 2016.

1. mykejb

mykejb NI Product Owner

The Service Centre shows a version of the release notes so you can see what changes have been made, but NA doesn't. For minor things like effects this isn't that much of an issue but there's no way I'd install an update to Traktor/Maschine etc without at least some clue as to what has changed

Mike

• Like Like x 1
  2. digilog_

digilog_ New Member

Yes, that's really missing. Yesterday I've seen all the updates in Service Center with all the release notes, but I've waited because I just want to try the new native access. Generally it worked but please add release notes for the updates.

So at the moment I don't see any advantages over Service Center for Native Access, except showing not installed products (I really missed one kontakt instrument...)

3. hammondorganb3

hammondorganb3 New Member

agreed .. there was an update for scarbee funk gtr. and no idea what it actually updated !!!!

4. franzstahl

franzstahl New Member

+1 I always want to know if it is a critical update or not. And also as a curious person wanting to know what new features to check after updating.

5. glittle

glittle NI Product Owner

Ah... just said this exact same thing in my posting before seeing this one existed. +1, definitely. Date of update, and information about what it is. I'm not going to just install updates without knowing that information.