1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Did all the new Kore sound packages replace Komplete Sound 2

Discussion in 'KORE' started by pfokus, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pfokus

pfokus NI Product Owner

Hi Everyone,

I had purchased Komplete Sound 2 and was curious if there was any point in installing on a new Leopard machine if using Kore 2 and Komplete 5?

I did find an old page on the produt but it didn't really clear it up for me.

Thanks,

Paul

2. MartinHines

MartinHines NI Product Owner

As far as I can tell, the following Komplete Sound 2 sub-products are NOT included in Komplete 5 nor in Kore 2:
    -- Electronic Instruments 1 - 7 flexible REAKTOR instruments
    -- Electronic Instruments 2 - 8 unique REAKTOR instruments
    -- KONTAKT Experience - 128 KONTAKT 2 instruments and 10 script modules
    -- Studio Drums -- 25 acoustic drum kits
    -- Synthetic Drums 1 -- 32 electronic drum kits
    -- Synthetic Drums 2 -- 36 electronic drum kits

The only confusion I have relates to the new KoreSound Packs "Synthetic Drums Reloaded" and "Best of Reaktor Vol. 1", since NI has not provided a lot of information about these especially when compared with Komplete Sound 2.

"Synthetic Drums Reloaded" info mentions there are 10 kits that were "drawn" from Synthetic Drums 1&2, but those have a combined total of 68 drum kits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.