1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Does Traktor Pro 2 support Kontrol X1 Mk1?

Discussion in 'KONTROL X1' started by Yves Tufenkjian, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Yves Tufenkjian

Yves Tufenkjian New Member

hey all.. I am presently using the first version of tractor pro. I just picked up the kontrol z1, it wasn't long before I notice that it only works with Pro 2. So the solution I came up with is to upgrade to Pro 2 (although I don't like the interface) so I can get to use the Z1. Now my question is, does tractor pro 2 support the first version of Kontrol X1 mk1?

I hope it does otherwise native instruments would have tricked us by pushing us to buy the new version of X1. I really don't feel like buying the new X1 as I think the difference between old and new is rly minimal. I'd rly appreciate if you could help me out with this issue. thx.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
  2. makar1

makar1 Forum Member

3. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

Welcome To The Forum.

The answer as stated is yes. Worth noting that NI don't ever trick people :thumbsup:

4. Yves Tufenkjian

Thank you both for your answers. Karlos, this is the first "issue" I am having with Native Instruments, so yes maybe the trick word is a bit off limits :p

regarding this, I am using Pro 1 but the Z1 didn't work on it. Do any of you guys know if Pro 1 is compatible with Z1? maybe I should update the driver?

Cheers

Yves

5. makar1

makar1 Forum Member

You need to be on an up-to-date version of Pro 2 to use the Z1

6. Yves Tufenkjian

then thats kind of a trick. I rly like to use pro 1 over pro 2, now that I got the Z1, I will have to switch. Note that I used "will have", therefore obliged, therefore a trick.. its fine though, my loyalties are flexible.

7. makar1

makar1 Forum Member