1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Driver Download Page?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR Audio Interfaces' started by djdecker, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djdecker

djdecker Forum Member

Can anyone find a driver page for the Audio 8 DJ? I could just be going loopy and have missed it.

I think I will need to make a copy of the installer CD if their is not one, don't like the idea of not having the download available. I'm prone to loosing software CD's.

2. PhilL

PhilL Moderator Moderator

If there will be one available it would be on the updates page accessible to all users. Given that the drivers have not yet been updated there won't be one there. For now though your plan of making a backup I think is a good one. I will ask and see what is said but I expect then to say when an update becomes available it will be posted to the updates page for registered users.

Phil

3. djdecker

djdecker Forum Member

: )

As always your help is appreciated.

Thanks.

4. djDoring

djDoring Account Suspended

you know ... ni must save traffic :D

5. djquartz

djquartz NI Product Owner

A request was already put forward to provide the A8 driver in the updates section.

There hasn't been any official feedback on it yet.

6. ripper_Tf

ripper_Tf Forum Member

I hate it, every hardware developer company but NI places their drivers on their download page.
    I need the mac drivers, because my installer CD is miles away from me...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2007
  7. ripper_Tf

ripper_Tf Forum Member

8. society

society NI Product Owner

No the drivers are really not the same!

9. ripper_Tf

ripper_Tf Forum Member

But NI support told me, and TS works...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.