1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Echo Indigo DJ Sound Card for Sale

Discussion in 'General DJ Forum' started by clarityllc, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clarityllc

clarityllc Forum Member

Anyone interested in purchasing a Echo Indigo DJ Sound Card?

Works 100% perfectly with Traktor. 2 Stereo outs provide one output for headphones and one for the room

I am extremely anal about looking after all my music equipment and this sound card is in mint/perfect condition.

Includes software cd and original box- with a 100% money back satisfaction warranty.

I am asking $150.00

Anyone interested please respond to this thread.

Attached Files:

2. pulsewidth_Tf

pulsewidth_Tf Forum Member

Just curious why you're selling it, since it's supposedly a very nice card to use with Traktor...?

3. clarityllc

clarityllc Forum Member

Hey, thanks for the question. I'm not totally into Traktor at the moment. Traktor is the software program I got to dj MP3 files on my computer. Also am now a proud father and so not much time for dj-ing and not allowed much noise around the house. Also don't have hrs upon hrs to practice anymore. Times have changed. The Indigo Dj is a brilliant Sound Card however and if I don't get my price I'll probably end up holding on to it. At some point in the future I may get a Controller with a built in Sound Card, when I get back into my MP3's.

4. pulsewidth_Tf

pulsewidth_Tf Forum Member

Thanks for the reply....next question. :) The price is only "OK", since the card is only another $29 new at many vendors, e.g. musiciansfriend.com and computersandmusic.com. And only another $19 new from most eBay-based vendors. Would you therefore consider a modest reduction in your asking price?

Also it's important to ask where you are located, and whether you accept Paypal.

thanks.

5. clarityllc

clarityllc Forum Member

I am located in San Diego, California.
    I will accept $140 plus shipping.

This card is new for all intents and purposes.
    I paid $180 plus shipping

My contact no is: 858 717-2821

You are most welcome to call me if you are interested in purchasing and/or have any further questions.

I accept paypal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.