1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Elec. Instruments 2 sound pack and Kore 2

Discussion in 'KORE' started by Bonus Beats, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonus Beats

Bonus Beats NI Product Owner

I just purchased and downloaded then installed this sound pack, but it doesn't show up inside the kore 2 browser i rescanned my library and i still don't see it. Is there something special i need to do to see it in the browser and use it with kore?

i do see the ksd file so i figure it caan be used with kore 2.

can someone please help me out?

oh and another thing is that i put in the serial supplied by NI but i still don't see it on the list of activated products in the service center.

i have opened some ens files and checked out all the instruments so it does seem to be funtioning in some sort of way.

on osx btw.

2. JPaul23

JPaul23 NI Product Owner

I may wrong, and god knows it wouldn't remotely be the first time, but as far as I'm aware EI2 isn't a "sound-pack". It's a collection of Reaktor ensembles. It has been optimised for Kore2 but you probably still need Reaktor to be able to open them.

3. ew

ew Moderator Moderator

What soundpack? As JPaul23 says, EIv2's a collection of Reaktor ensembles- it's not a Korepack per se
    There aren't any .ksds for that in the normal installer that I know of. And, the .ksds that were made for it which appear in the update manager on are for Kore 1; if Kore 1 isn't installed when you install EIv2's ,ksds, the .ksds won't install.
    It won't- EIv2 used a straight serial number activation- it won't appear in the Service Center.

ew

4. Funky D

Funky D Forum Member

This isn't correct... the installer and ksds worked fine with Kore 2, see my post in this thread.

I'm surprised NI is still selling these old products... they should really update the installer if it's still in the store.

5. ew

ew Moderator Moderator

Ah- I'd forgotten about that; thanks fdor pointing that out. I might have to try that- I think I still have an old 5.1.2 update around here.

ew

6. Bonus Beats

Bonus Beats NI Product Owner

thanks for some feedback guys appreciate it.

about calling it a soundpack i guess i made a mistake there.

So are we safe to say that these instruments will never show up in the kore browser for quick and easy access?

i guess ill just use them through reaktor in plug in mode if they aren't going to be able to quickly accessed through kore.

oops my mistake again the ksd file i saw must have been saved to a weird location by me on accident.

well thats that. it is what it is. EI2 is just a few Ensembles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.