1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

experience with "niche audio" Expansions?

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by The Sarge, Feb 1, 2016.

1. The Sarge

The Sarge NI Product Owner

Hi MASCHINEheads,

has anybody experiences with the expansions from "niche audio" (or other Loopmasters-expansions) ?
    http://www.loopmasters.com/formats/50-Maschine-Expansion

in the demonstration mp3 are some really great sounds which let me dream from past cool Club-nights ;)

I´m not sure if they´re worth there money especialy because I use CubasePro8.5 and not Ableton, so 50% of the Expansion is useless for me, isn´t it?

thankful for any information,
    The Sarge!

2. yuma

yuma NI Product Owner

Yes, niche audio machine expansions are really great. I use some in maschine with maschine files. If you buy niche expansions, you can decide between ableton, maschine and wav format. I have some in maschine format and the sound is wunderful.If i have some money, i wait till loopmasters have some cheap deal and than i buy them most for 50% of the normal price. I use the kits and the patterns very offen, because they are not so artificial, more straight and clear. Good stuff (naked Techno, sublime techno, stripped techno, soulfuric house are my favorits). sorry for bad english and good luck yuma

• Like Like x 2