1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

fader knobs are missing

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by sluggo, Dec 11, 2011.

1. sluggo

sluggo NI Product Owner

I get the feeling there must be a simple answer to this one, but my searches are pulling blanks.

I have traktor setup for a 2D internal. There are spaces for the deck volume faders and crossfader, but there isn't actually any knobs for me to click on and actually "move". It's as if the knobs have fallen off, but hey, it's a computer screen so that would be a silly explanation. I'm hoping someone has a better one.

thanks

2. malzfreund

malzfreund NI Product Owner

My guess would be that you are in external mixing mode. Switch to internal mixing mode (in Preferences or by running the setup wizard).

3. DJ MiCL

DJ MiCL Moderator Moderator

When I get excited the knobs come off the tip and fly into the crowd sometimes. Especially with Vestax mixers.

You're in External Mixing mode as malzfreund says.

4. sluggo

sluggo NI Product Owner

I am most definitely not in external mixing mode. Check out the screenshot. The knobs are missing. I've also tried clicking all over the space where they are supposed to be, and nothing happens. So not only is the graphic element missing but the functionality isn't there either (in case that matters for troubleshooting).

Attached Files:

5. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

You are most definitely in External Mixing Mode.

Preferences > Output Routing > Internal

6. sluggo

sluggo NI Product Owner

I am most definitely an idiot. I confused the graphical 2d internal elements with the routing, thereby asking the dumbest question. My apologies.

s

7. Karlos Santos

Karlos Santos Rocket Man Moderator

Hah no worries mate. I noticed that the Layout was : 2D Int Mixer but that is just the layout name. The mixer preference can still be different despite the Layout name.

I can see where the confusion comes from.

Karlos