Flushing Background Tracks

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by DavidGabriel, Jul 7, 2019.

1. DavidGabriel

DavidGabriel NI Product Owner

Hi Guys, last afternoon I was working on Traktor, listening to some new music and adding new comments, I was out of home, so working on battery,

When I reach 1%, I closed the Traktor and it gave me the following window: Flushing Background Tracks. Couldn't get out of it no more.

So the Mac went off on battery, today when I got home I turned it on and the same window appears, so I can't work wit the traktor.

I Think If I turn off the Mac I will lost all the comments I did and even the analysed files and I don't want that just because I'm going to have a party next weekend and I don't have the time to listen all over again and do the comments.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

2. snowbro

snowbro NI Product Owner

The dreaded Flushing Background error. Chances are, when you restart Traktor, all your work analysing, placing cuepoints, etc will be lost. To prevent this from happening, before you close Traktor, go to your Track collection, right click and save collection. This does not prevent the Flushing Background error, but at least, you will not end up losing all your work.

• Like Like x 1
  3. wapperen

wapperen NI Product Owner

Hello,

map a key combination to save your collection for example: ctrl+s. And don't forget, when preparing your collection and playlist, every 15 minutes or so: SAVE SAVE SAVE!

gr Henri

4. DavidGabriel

Hi guys thank you, I didn't know that I could save the work before closing traktor. But My Traktor it's insan, now I'm going to listen to those tracks that I've already listen and what is happening it's that the key I've already analysed with Mixed in Key disapears and then all the cue points, comments an the rating that I did appears again when I load the track to a deck.

Real strange...

5. DavidGabriel

Hi wapperen, can you point me some text or video that tell me how to map a key combination to save my collection on Traktor?

6. snowbro

snowbro NI Product Owner

Maybe try to check the consistency of your track collection (right click track collection and choose consistency check from the menu)and then get it to fix your lost tracks and stripes? I think somehow the link between your actual track and the stripes has been lost.

7. wapperen

wapperen NI Product Owner

8. DavidGabriel

Thanks, I've already done it.

Everytime I do the consistency again traktor eliminates all my Mixed in Key results showing the analysed keys of traktor.

9. snowbro

snowbro NI Product Owner

Maybe this can help?