1. IMPORTANT:
    We launched a new online community and this space is now closed. This community will be available as a read-only resources until further notice.
    JOIN US HERE

Getting Maschine MK3 to the same height as the KK MK2 series?

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by HammyHavoc, Sep 6, 2020.

1. HammyHavoc

HammyHavoc NI Product Owner

I know, it's a little anal and a bit niche, but I have both my KKMK2 and Maschine MK3 next to each other and if I'm sat off to one side using gear to the left of the KKMK2 then it can be difficult to see/use the left-most buttons on the MK3.

Is anybody elevating their MK3 to the same height/incline as the KKMK2? If so, is there a solid stand or anything available that I can just order? If not, guess I'm going to be making one. :rolleyes:

The Jam coming with a stand in the box was a nice touch to give it a little bit of an incline, though might have liked to have seen something similar for the MK3.

2. locrates

locrates NI Product Owner

Not KKMK2, but my Kontrol Z2.. I place my Maschine MK3 on the right as a right turntable..
    Have also been looking for a riser for the MK3 to be the same height. no help here, but deff interested in seeing replys

• Like Like x 1
  3. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

• Like Like x 1
  4. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

This is how it’s now , just waiting to replace the mikro with the +
    1E1472E8-8855-4E5B-8434-B74776A3A7C7.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  5. telecode101

telecode101 NI Product Owner

I use a big fake book.

• Like Like x 2
  6. D-One

D-One Well-Known Member

Mick @ NI told us they used some 3D printed feet for their videos when the Mk3 was released, perhaps he can find who made those models and give us the file for download? Outsourcing 3D prints is pretty cheap nowadays, I not sure that those feet are stable tho.

[​IMG]
    Video source here.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. HammyHavoc

Wow! Exactly what I had in mind. :eek: This would be awesome and hugely appreciated if someone from NI could dig out the files.

Not sure it would be stable either, but no reason why it can't be modified, and if I do modify it then I'll make the files available. Perhaps it would be a good opportunity to stick it on the Native Instruments GitHub? That way people can contribute improvements back to the master repository.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mick @ NI

Mick @ NI Banaholic NI Team

Good shout, going to check for that right now!

• Like Like x 3
  9. Mick @ NI

The person who designed them is doing some digging to see if he can find them

• Like Like x 1
  10. sqtk

sqtk NI Product Owner

I would love to have Maschine lifted at standard dj mixer/turntables height. Still looking for solutions but I think I will go DIY route.

11. Mick @ NI

Here we go!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  12. HammyHavoc

Thanks so much for uploading this, it's made my week. I'll let you know how I get on... When I'm next in Berlin I'll buy you and the designer a few cold/hot ones, my treat. :- )

• Like Like x 1
  13. D-One

D-One Well-Known Member

Interesting... It's designed to wrap around the square rubber feet of the Controller.
    Awesome, thanks Mick!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Mick @ NI

Please do, would be great to see some faces in real life!
    Also got to meet Mr36 when he was in Berlin, was lots of fun!

Very welcome, thanks for bringing this up again!

• Like Like x 1