1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Guitar Combos crash on win7

Discussion in 'GUITAR COMBOS' started by tribalfuzzi, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tribalfuzzi

tribalfuzzi Forum Member

hi

i had run guitar combos since 4 month on my win7 OS, never had problems, sounds great und very simple to use - i loved it, but now since yesterday my service center crashed cause an occured error of the AC combo, i`ve tried to uninstall and reinstall the combos - but thats impossible, every time i ´ve tried this, i see my screen frozen, eg the system is hanging and goes to nirvana.....

what can i do? i love my combos, is there an update or workaround in win 7 ?

some ideas out there ? :(

2. tribalfuzzi

tribalfuzzi Forum Member

...oh no - now i know that the AC Combo.dll file in my VST folder was infected by an virus or trojan named win32shark.ek, i removed this **** - but now i can´t install the guitar combos cause then the screen will freeze and the OS goes to hell.....

what can i do to reinstall my loved combos ?

thx for answering out there

3. steve brand

steve brand New Member

Did you get any reply? I am having a similar problem.

The GC software loaded OK initially and I was using it for a couple of week. Then one day I launched the programme and it just froze - the amplifier face was visible, but the menus were ghosted /inactive and there is no sound.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything, but no joy

Anyone out there help?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.