Solved Help needed! CS Reface Reaktor 6 build (Additive Synthesis)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Henry Turner Ward, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Henry Turner Ward

Henry Turner Ward New Member

I am finding this build a little too ambitious as a first time user on Reaktor 6 but I feel that with your support I can turn this into a fully functional additive version of the Yamaha CS Reface (my choice because I own one). From my understanding, the synthesiser is mostly additive but contains a filter section I will miss out.

I have successfully created a simple synth that I've posted below which you are welcome to access and edit. My aim is to base the panel as close to the CS Reface (this is not the case at the moment). This may feature a frequency scope and interactive ADSR but my priority is to complete everything below.

My main aim will be to have an oscillator select switch between Sawtooth-Multi Saw, Square-Pulse and Ring Modulation (there are 2 other oscillators in the CS but these will be a good start). I'd like to have a Texture & Mod(ulation) section containing faders which introduce certain characteristics to each waveform. Please read the doc. to understand what I am asking.

Secondly, the section I am finding most difficult to get my head around is the LFO. Of the 4 assign(ments), I can only use 3 (osc, pitch, amp) to make the synth strictly additive. This will need to feature a depth and speed section too.

Finally, I'd like to add a modulation FX bank featuring 'chorus/flange, phase and delay' which again must have depth and rate controllers.

In addition to all of the above, I have created an ADSR, note pitch control section and master volume section but feel free to give hinters how I can improve my 'housekeeping'.

Looking forward to hearing from you all,

Henry

Attached Files:

2. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner