How to obtain Guitar Rig 5 Pro?

Discussion in 'GUITAR RIG' started by xelivan, Jun 15, 2019.

1. xelivan

xelivan New Member

Hi,

I have on Native Access for free full version of Guitar Rig 5 Factory Selection
    Now,how can i obtain Guitar Rig 5 Pro?

thanks

2. Old Mike

Old Mike NI Product Owner

Please tell us a bit more. What have you registered at Native Acess? What Komplete Version? Came it with hardware?

3. xelivan

xelivan New Member

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  4. solger

solger NI Product Owner

5. xelivan

xelivan New Member

in which version of Komplete is included Guitar Rig Pro?

6. solger

solger NI Product Owner

Please see the Komplete 12 comparison link I posted above.

Basically in all bigger Komplete bundles. It's not included in Komplete Start and Komplete 12 Select.

7. Big Gnome

Big Gnome NI Product Owner

Either get it through one of the Komplete bundles or buy it outright. Easy peasy.

8. Old Mike

So, I suppose you are using Komplete Start. Buy the full version. Try to get a second hand licence. Oder try to get second hand upgrades which are very cheap atm because of the sale.

9. Captain Blasto

Captain Blasto NI Product Owner

Some people are still trying to take advantage though. Saw a guy on reddit trying to flog Symphony Essentials for $250. I pointed out that Komplete Select owners could get that for $150 in the sale or pay $50 more than his asking price and get the full kit. He deleted the post then re-posted it a few hours later, lol. Hopefully no suckers fell for that deal.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Old Mike

Yeah, saw several offerings at a higher price as the sale's price. They try to sell things to people who are not aware of the discounted price.