1. Please do not install macOS 10.15 Catalina yet, as Native Instruments software and hardware products are not supported under macOS 10.15 yet. For more info, please go HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

How To Use XLN Addictive Keys In Maschine

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by JR Eddy, Apr 15, 2017.

1. JR Eddy

JR Eddy New Member

I downloaded the XLN Online Installer and addictive keys inside of that. How do I upload those addictive keys to Maschine? I've been spending countless hours trying to figure this out please help! :( In-depth instructions would be much appreciated, thank you so much! I'm running Windows 10.

2. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

Isn't it a Kontakt instrument? So you will need at least Kontakt Player, then open Kontakt in Maschine and load the Instrument there. But maybe someone else knows it.

Uwe

3. Uwe303

Uwe303 NI Product Owner

Ah ok it is a vst instrument so you have to add the installation folder under settings in maschine like here

Uwe

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

4. djkflip

djkflip New Member

I did the preferences ting, put in the folder where the vst's are located.. it says addictive keys now on the list, but I don't see it in my browser anywhere. I looked under projects, groups, sounds, instruments, effects, loops, one-shots.. no dice. cliciking on the magnifying glass, or user also was fruitless. Any idea how to actually get this puppy working?

5. René must be Unique

René must be Unique NI Product Owner

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  6. djkflip

djkflip New Member

Thank you. I had actually figured out how to load it that way by experimenting a lil bit, but I'm trying to change to some of the other sounds in the vst. I'm hoping if I open the actual plug-in, I might be able to change it threw there. I don't even have a midi keyboard yet, was just testing it threw keyboard mode in the mk3. Was just kinda hoping it'd let me scroll threw the different sounds via the mk3 somehow.

7. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

If you open the instrument and save a preset from within Maschine it will then be available in its User Browser from the software or hardware.
    You can manually save all presets to create your own custom manual NKS lib or look online too see if anyone has done the work already and has put it up for download....

Kymeia has a bunch here:
    https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/threads/nks-user-library.262959/

And JesterMgee sell them as a service, has free demos too.
    https://www.native-instruments.com/...reset-libraries-for-komplete-maschine.313687/