1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

In need for a specific ensemble

Discussion in 'REAKTOR SESSION' started by teomi, Jan 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teomi

teomi NI Product Owner

Hi there guys.
    I am seriously looking at Reaktor or Reaktor session as a future purchase and I have a couple of questions.
    I have several projects coming up in which I will be in need of some specific designs. I do not have the time to build ensembles from scratch for these rojects, so I really want to know if there are some ensebles out there that can do what I'm looking for and that I could just load up in Realtor Session for that.
    Here is what I need in the ensemble:

1. loading multiple sound files to several buffers.
    2. Realtime/Midi control over speed/direction, pan
    3. Realtime loop manipulation (start,end, and position)
    4. Filter section with several filter types and modulation
    5. Granular engine for each buffer
    6. Effects section with modulation
    7. Multiple outputs for surround compatibility.
    8. The ability to trigger the sound files from a MIDI keyboard or have them freerunning together.

The idea is to create soundscape that could range from ambient textures to rhythmic pulsations.

Is there any ensemble that does that or at least close?

Thanks in advance,

2. gmstudio99

gmstudio99 Forum Member

If that's all you really want to do, download the free Metaphysical Function synth and have it do it all for you.

:)

I LOVE this thing.

3. teomi

teomi NI Product Owner

thanks for your reply.
    The only thing is that I want to be in charge of the sample material that goes in there...so the Metaphysical thingy isn't quite what I need...although it sounds cool
    :)

4. sleen

sleen NI Product Owner

Travelizer and Grainstates

Hi Teomi, it sounds like travelizer or grainstates might be pretty close to what you are asking...with some modifications. Grainstates has 8 scenes that have their own play and loop positions, and speed. They could probably be triggered by keys instead of sequenced. Travelizer sounds very close, but is only one buffer.

I would try looking at these first, that is if you have not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.