1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Solved Is there still a dev-team taking care of Maschine?

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Coorec, Sep 3, 2019.

1. circuitslave

circuitslave NI Product Owner

1A28CF3D-C012-4CC4-83E7-1B7D45860BFD.gif

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. hi-d-ho-man

hi-d-ho-man NI Product Owner

Happened to me too, just saw the email. Super disappointed. I could just picture that thing on my desk

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  3. arche3

arche3 NI Product Owner

All I ask is Komplete sold on a ssd I can just plug into my mac and it will work. That's the only reason I've not updated from my komplete bundle. I'm not sitting through another komplete install. Never again.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Meus

Meus New Member

Same over here, paid for it. Got 1 confirmation mail and a few hours later an athor e mail that they where out of stock?
    The next day i got the cancel e-mail. totally f#€cked up my day!
    For them it was a big succes, Made 60.000 euro’s in a few minutes for me a big disapointment.
    But what can i do, nothing!
    im just a number

5. basehead617

basehead617 NI Product Owner

Unfortunately to me the news does sound like there will be a shift to a software subscription platform and less focus on expensive hardware projects. Sucks because the hardware of Maschine is what I love.

• Like Like x 1
  6. AntonA1

AntonA1 NI Product Owner

It was dang funny, and intentionally so? Had me laughing out loud after a long night of gigging!

• Funny Funny x 1