1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Is Traktor Scratch multi threaded?

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR SCRATCH' started by nsgtr34, Feb 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rokki21

Rokki21 NI Product Owner

Is this true? It isn't in either manual. Have you done this yourself. Were your problems solved, if so how did you do it.

Thanks

Rokki

2. nsgtr34

nsgtr34 New Member

I'm not saying its a necessity. I was merely asking if it has been implemented in the software as multi core processors are becoming more and more common and parallel computing isn't exactly new either.

3. signaturex

signaturex NI Product Owner

EXACTLY this isn't new technologey. dual processor consumer machines / apple g3's and g4s were very popular in audio production during the late 90's. I think most imporant was the utilization of this during that time and the addition of stable Dual frontside bus structure that was designed into the g5 systems. Still very little audio software takes advantage of these systems and makes use of their full potential. WHY -- for the experts! give use the reason.

4. progen

progen NI Product Owner

As usual, when you're looking for something, you can't seem to find it. :(

Perhaps someone else can help me on this. The part about going to Task Manager (in Windows), Processes and setting affinity.

5. Rokki21

Rokki21 NI Product Owner

I'm getting worried that their is no response from a mod or anything. This tends to suggest their are no upcoming plans for the future. :(.

6. signaturex

I haven't seen the Mods post for a few days. I am afraid they have left us for dead. :(

7. DJ Freshfluke

DJ Freshfluke Traktor Mod Moderator

calm down, my dearest traktor users... even we moderators have a real life... testing betas... gigging outside... having an aunt visiting us for coffee and cake... ;)

i already forwarded this to get an official statement.

8. signaturex

:D clapps hands :)

9. Rokki21

Rokki21 NI Product Owner

Thanks Native Girl.

10. nsgtr34

nsgtr34 New Member

Any feedback regarding this yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.