1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Issue with Fade Out Cue Points

Discussion in 'TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO' started by Jangla, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Jangla

Jangla NI Product Owner

I've been adding Fade Out Cue points to my tracks as a visual cue for points in the track I can make an exit into the next track. There's an issue though - as soon as the play head passes the first Fade Out point, the red flashing "end of track" indicator starts up on the UI and on my controller.

Is there any way to prevent this? I'm happy with it flashing 30 seconds before the actual end of the whole track but having it flash after the first Fade Out cue point seems a little redundant if there's ages left in the track.

2. Kn4llFr0sch

Kn4llFr0sch NI Product Owner

Just use a normal cue point or a grid cue

3. Jangla

Jangla NI Product Owner

Kinda misses the point. The orange flags stand out better as visual cues from the standard blue ones.

4. ErikMinekus

ErikMinekus NI Product Owner

Have you unchecked Activate Fade In & Fade Out Markers under Preferences > Loading?

5. Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh NI Product Owner

That doesn't help the issue. It's only for Cruise Mode.

6. Tijn71

Tijn71 NI Product Owner

You can not undo the flashing "end of track" warning in combination with the fade out marker unless you also can do without the normal end of track warning. Then you need to set the warning to zero. Traktor regards the marker as the end of the track. Hence the warning.

7. snowbro

snowbro NI Product Owner

I too use the fade in/fade out markers as cues to start and end my mixes. Maybe you can reverse the use of the markers (use the fade out as the start to mix and the fade in as end of mix); Maybe that way the flashing will begin after the last Fade marker and by then, your mix is done. Never tried it, because the flashing doesn't bother me much.

8. Vinyl Tap

Vinyl Tap NI Product Owner

I’m sure you can disable this in Prefs.

9. Tijn71

Tijn71 NI Product Owner

The end of track warning can be set between 0 and 120 seconds. When set to 0 after the track ends the flashing starts when you have "stop playback at end of track" disabled.

10. Russell Fryman

Russell Fryman New Member

I see what you are saying, you don't want the warning until it's REALLY the end of the track, but want a visual rep of where you want to start mixing out. And for the times I have to walk away and set things on cruise, I need to keep the functional LOAD and FADE cue points to keep the system going reasonably well.
    So I really enjoy the functional Cue Point system in Traktor and would not want to see it go away. A nice additional feature would be to be able to COLOR Cue Points in addition to the current functional system.

11. Jangla

Jangla NI Product Owner

Yup. Exactly my thoughts.