1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Japanese spam craziness?

Discussion in 'MASCHINE Area' started by Mudchild, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Mudchild

Mudchild NI Product Owner

Hi

Just wanted to check it's not just me receiving endless notifications of Japanese spam hitting this forum? I subscribe to notifications from the forum as I like to see what people are talking about, and I'm getting tons of "昆特兰理工大学成绩单,改KPU文凭,87527357微QKPU毕业证,改KPU成绩单办理昆特兰理工大学毕业证文凭,在读证明,KPU留信网认证永久可查Kwantlen Polytechnic Unive" and such garbage. What's happening there?

Mud

2. TheAndroid

TheAndroid NI Product Owner

Spam and it's been removed.

3. Mudchild

Sure, it's just my inbox has around 50+ notifications a day like that. is security not very tight for account creation? guess I'll have to unsubscribe from notifications

4. Mudchild

OK, I've unsubscribed/unwatched this forum, but I'm still getting the Japanese garbage piling up in my email inbox. Have I missed a setting?

5. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

Have you subscribed to other sub forums , because they were hitting most of them last night ,

6. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

There’s one spamming the general forum right now .

7. Mudchild

Hey thanks - hmm no, they are all showing as 'watch forum' rather than 'unwatch forum'..

8. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

If you click on your user name at the top , there’s some settings, like alert preferences, maybe check those .

9. Mudchild

Yes I've been right through those, only alerts I'm set to receive are those from threads I've started or followed... still hitting the delete button a lot though... oh well perhaps I'll check out some of the Japanase spam after all, maybe it's genuine offers of university courses I could benefit from... :(

10. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

Lol , I think they are links to college basketball games or something.
    It use to happen a lot a while back then they got in top of it , but it started again a couple of days ago , so maybe they worked out how to circumvent the things put in place to stop it .

11. D-One

D-One Moderator Moderator

HAHA. :D

12. Blindeddie

Blindeddie NI Product Owner

“Ignore” the user... looks multiple messages from the same user(s) on some kind of timer...

13. D-One

Ignore won't do much, these are bot's, every day there's a new ones.

14. Blindeddie

Blindeddie NI Product Owner

Quick fix for the short term when the same user is multi posting...

Peace,

Blindeddie

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. D-One

Oh see, to hide all spam so you can browse the threads normally, makes sense!

AHAH i don't think the Chinese play a lot of basketball, its usually about getting Passports, US green cards, internationally valid (or fake) diplomas or just product spam...
    I wonder if there are people stupid enough to see spam in an unrelated forum and think "hey I need my green card to live in the US, I'll contact this guy via WeChat asap" if they do it... then it must work. lol!

• Like Like x 1
  16. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

I thought a streaming service type thing

17. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

Actually there’s a Chinese basketball league, I remember a few players going there , After the nba , and a couple maybe coming from there to the nba

18. D-One

I was joking bro I am sure there is, even in my small 10mill people country there's a league. :D

19. ALDREAD

ALDREAD NI Product Owner

Lol , gotcha

You were right , I translated one

Acadia University Higher Education Certificate AU Forged Education 983141176 Micro-Q system made Canada AU Graduation Certificate AU Bachelor Certificate AU Education Certificate AU Fake Diploma Fake Education Certificate for Foreign Education Degree Certification Overseas Education Degree Certification Returning Person Certification Ministry of Education Overseas Education Certification Certification Required materials: Bachelor's degree, bachelor's degree certificate, original student's academic degree, Acadia University
    Acadia University Higher Education Certificate AU Forged Education 983141176 Micro-Q system made Canada AU Graduation Certificate AU Bachelor Certificate AU Education Certificate AU Fake Diploma Fake Education Certificate for Foreign Education Degree Certification Overseas Education Degree Certification Returning Person Certification Ministry of Education Overseas Education Certification Certification Office Required materials: Bachelor's degree, bachelor's degree certificate, original student's academic degree, Acadia University
    Q / WeChat 983141176, specializing in education, diplomas, diplomas, transcripts, embassy diplomas, diplomas, diplomas, admission notices, offers, enrollment certificates, IELTS TOEFL transcripts, online archives check!
    ★ The company has been focusing on the application of the Ministry of Education for degree certification and the certification of returning students from overseas universities in the United Kingdom, Canada, the United States, New Zealand, Australia, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy and other countries, creating a good market in the certification business. Momentum has always occupied a leading position and has become the first choice for countless returnees to apply for academic degree certification. The company's main business involves: overseas (overseas) diploma and degree certification consulting, and the return of overseas study personnel certification for consulting. Based on domestic policies that encourage foreign students to return to China for employment and entrepreneurship, and the great advantage of a large number of international students returning to the country for career. The company has been transforming towards an intelligence-intensive direction, and has established a professional professional consultant team composed of returned international students as the center. The core parts of the company include: consulting service department, marketing department, operation department, and consultant team. service system.

Q / WeChat 983141176 The company is a bridge between overseas entrepreneurs and overseas returnees. One-time application, life-long use, one-stop, efficient service. Please consult online for details.

◆ Recruitment Agent: The company sincerely invites agents from all over the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United States, France, Germany, and Singapore. If you have spare time and resources, welcome to cooperate with us, campus agents, and pay well. Sincerely look forward to your joining. 24-hour service for you, professional service, mission is bound to go!

According to the new student visa policy issued by the British government, all people applying for a student visa in the UK need to add a video interview. The whole process lasts about 10 minutes. In this article, Superior will introduce new changes to the UK study abroad policy in 2018. Online consultant

1. Scholarship

Students studying for a PhD in the UK are more likely to apply for scholarships than students studying for a master's degree.

British scholarships can be divided into full scholarships (referring to the school's full exemption from all tuition, book fees and room and board expenses) and half scholarships (not referring to half of the full scholarship, but referring to part of the scholarship) Scholarships, such as tuition fee waivers, teaching assistants and research assistants, etc.).

The probability of successful application of these two scholarships is that doctoral students are larger than master students. British universities are more willing to use bonuses to support outstanding Chinese doctoral students in learning and scientific research activities.

Second, IELTS test accuracy improved

This year, the requirements for IELTS scores have been increased again, and the recognition of TOEFL and PTE has been cancelled. The evaluation policy for foreign students ’English proficiency has been tightened. IELTS, academic IELTS and visa IELTS to ensure the true performance of British students in the UK. In the preparation stage, students should focus more on improving grammar and vocabulary. After the foundation is solid, the skills are trained.

Third, the visa changes

In the past three years, the United Kingdom has been a year of change. Following the takeover of the "student killer" Aunt Mei, a series of study abroad policies have been introduced, which makes the journey to study abroad extremely difficult. In particular, the study abroad visa policy has experienced a wave of " "Big blood exchange", let's take a look at the specific changes.

(1) Visa duration

From August 3rd, students in non-EU countries studying at the Public Continuing Education Institute can reduce their working hours from 10 hours per week to zero. Students who are studying college cannot renew or apply for a work visa directly in the UK Return to your country and apply for a visa again. Overseas students studying at university are temporarily unaffected by the new policy.

Starting this fall, the duration of the continuing education visa has been shortened to 2 years. For students who need to read pre-primary English, if the enrolled English is the same school as the next degree program, the length of the visa will cover both English and degree programs. If studying in a different school, the length of the visa includes only the first period of study, which is English.

Students must pay attention to this when applying to the school, otherwise they will need to renew their visa soon after arriving in the UK, which will take time and effort.

(2) Visa credit points

Adjusted Tier4 student visa points system, the living cost standard stipulated in the visa has been improved, the London area is now 1265 pounds / month, and the non-London area is now 1015 pounds / month.

The follow-up visa in the UK for one year only requires 2 months of living expenses. The new policy has also been cancelled.

4. New interview

According to the new policy of the study visa issued by the United Kingdom, all applicants for study visas in the UK are required to increase the video interview session. The whole process lasts about 10 minutes. The interview mainly conducted a credibility survey on the reasons why students went to the UK.

Fifth, foreign students working policy

According to the current UK study abroad policy, non-EU students studying in British higher education institutions who meet certain conditions can use their free time to work and earn money. Among them, international students holding a student visa of more than 6 months should not work more than 20 hours per week. In addition, international students can stay in the UK for two years after graduation to apply for and apply for a work visa.

Acadia University Higher Education Certificate AU Forged Education 983141176 Micro-Q system made Canada AU Graduation Certificate AU Bachelor Certificate AU Education Certificate AU Fake Diploma Fake Education Certificate for Foreign Education Degree Certification Overseas Education Degree Certification Returning Person Certification Ministry of Education Overseas Education Certification Certification Required materials: Bachelor's degree, bachelor's degree certificate, original student's academic degree, Acadia University

20. StarSMASH

StarSMASH NI Product Owner

looks like the AKAI trolls are really tryna dilute this forum :eek: