Keyboard Players, A place to swap ensembles and patches.

Discussion in 'Building With Reaktor' started by Studiowaves, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Studiowaves

Studiowaves NI Product Owner

This thread is for keyboard players who have created instrument made for keyboards.
    If you play keyboards and have made some cool instruments and would like to trade ensembles and patches; this is the place. The user library is too vast and there appears to be no easy way to interact with each other. If you don't play keyboards it's ok to post your ensembles as long as they are instruments designed for keyboardists. Please do not post any arpegiators or samplers with drums kits. Instruments only please.

2. Studiowaves

Anyone have any decent horn section ensembles?

3. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

Chet Singer in UL

• Like Like x 2
  4. Studiowaves

Thanks Paule, I got the Dannenberg Brass. Amazing how natural it sounds with the demo. Yet just playing a dry note without the wind expressions it sounds like nothing. Goes to show how important the basic wave is yet how drab it is without any expression. It's like having a keyboard without velocity sensitivity, It may be a great sounding piano sample or something but how long will that last without velocity sensitivity or something to articulate. I imagine the wind controller used to make the recording was one of those good ones with the osc connections. Not saying it is but it was done well with whatever they used. Very impressive ...

5. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
  6. Studiowaves

I remember you saying that your no musician. I doubt that you are not a musician, Don't tell me you've never walked around the house whistling. lol
    I'm always trying to whistle the Chattanooga choo choo.. Funny I can't whistle in the winter time because my lips are too dry. Gotta wet that whistle , a little beer or foaming at the mouth with rabies is all it takes. lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Paule

Paule NI Product Owner

It's easier to use a cazoo then to whistle. You can talk to it.

8. Studiowaves

lol Does it talk back. Seems like new years eve everyone breaks out the cazoo's.