1. COMPETITION TIME!
    Create a techno loop, share it with NI and be in with a chance of winning a copy of sample tracking synth FORM and having Lady Starlight use your loop as the basis for an improv performance at legendary Berlin techno club Tresor.

To enter, simply share your self-produced techno loops in the comments of this NI Facebook post.

Lady Starlight will pick the grand winner and five runner-up loops with the most Facebook comment likes will also bag a copy of sample-tracking synth FORM. The performance will be part of Native Sessions on June 1st.

To enter, simply post a SoundCloud link to your one-minute long techno loop in the comments by May 25th. Winners will be announced in the comments on the 26th.

Enter here!

Terms and conditions here: www.native-instruments.com/infiniteloopstermsandconditions

Komplete Audio 6 audio-issues (distortion/crackling) solved

Discussion in 'NI Audio Interfaces' started by tomtiger73, Jul 20, 2012.

1. tomtiger73

tomtiger73 New Member

Hello,

at first: excuse my english, i hope its still readable :)

After using my Komplete Audio 6 a few weeks, i noticed a distortion and crackling-sounds while playing music in windows (ie Spotify). After a few minutes up to one or two hours, music starts with a very litlle distortion and after a while, the problem increases.

There is absolute no distorsion when using the ASIO-driver (Studio One, Cubase), only windows-sounds (wdm?) are distorted. Switching back to the onboard-sound when playing games or listen to music was the first workaround, but not very satisfying.

In the NI-Forum some other users experienced similar problems. A few users solved the problem by changing the USB-cable or using an exclusive USB-Hub for the Interface. I think this workaround is a solution, if you notice problems with the ASIO-driver or latency, both tricks didnt help with my crackling windows-sound.

My problems are gone after disabling USB3 in the PC-BIOS.

I hope this can help other komplete6-users with same issues. It would be nice, if you comment your results ;)