1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Massive X, Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Komplete Audio 6 Headphone Gain *Feature Request*

Discussion in 'NI Audio Interfaces' started by djquartz, Jun 15, 2011.

1. djquartz

djquartz NI Product Owner

I didn't see a feature request section, so I'm posting this here.

I'm finding the KA6 headphone output to be quite low that I have to turn it up almost a full turn to get a decent level out of it.

Compared to my EMU-1820, I only have to turn it up a 1/4 of a turn and it's plenty loud on my studio PC.

Would it be possible to add a headphone gain option into the control panel?

Both systems are being tested with Maschine 1.6.2.

2. zukowski

zukowski New Member

I'm using AKG K272 (55 Ohm). Phones output level is waaay too low. What am I doing wrong?

zukowski

3. ususfructus

ususfructus New Member

The same problem with the same gear as zukowski. I think I will have to by some headphones amp. The phone amp in KA6 is waaaayyy to weak for AKG K272

4. funkjustice

funkjustice New Member

I have thought this from the very first time I've used it. I even emailed NI about it and they didn't see it as an issue. Yes, it's way too soft. I use a separate headphone amp with it and that's a pain. Now it's started to go out on me and it's definitely not my headphones or cable because they work fine with everything else. Not happy about this.