1. Hi everyone,

Apple just released Logic Pro 10.5 for MacOS 10.15. We found out that Crush Pack, Mod Pack, Replika, and Replika XT will crash.

Our teams are currently working on a fix, and we hope to have this out to you as soon as we can!

Best wishes, 
    The NI Team

Dismiss Notice

Komplete Kontrol Beta Program - join up!

Discussion in 'KOMPLETE KONTROL SERIES' started by Keir @ NI, Nov 20, 2017.

1. hi-d-ho-man

hi-d-ho-man NI Product Owner

2. stratoholic

stratoholic NI Product Owner

I would like to apply as a beta tester. I just discovered Komplete Kontrol my happenstance and WOW... I'm blown away. Just what I always wanted. If you guys developed this to sell keyboards, I believe it's going to work on me!
    I'm now retired but spent over 25 years in the computer industry.

I'm on Windows 10 Pro, have over 900 virtual instruments and effects and over 30,000 presets.
    I use a Dell Inspiron 8300 with an intel i7 processor, 16GB of memory and a 1TB HDD and I have a fibre optic internet connection.

Please allow me to make some suggestions:

1) A Random mode in the Arp
    2) A list of a few riffs that the user can select to audition plugins and presets
    3) Optional scan on launch of Komplete Kontrol

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
  3. trusampler

trusampler NI Product Owner

Well whats the deal with this thread NI? Where's the beta? The silence only tells me, there's no DEVELOPMENT going on.

4. stratoholic

stratoholic NI Product Owner

It doesn't make any sense to me. I launch Komplete Kontrol stand-alone and audition sounds. As soon as I load a NI plug, the audition function quits??????????????

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020