1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Komplete Kontrol S88 mk1 not working after Windows 10 update KB4528760

Discussion in 'KOMPLETE KONTROL SERIES' started by peter verberne, Feb 19, 2020.

1. peter verberne

peter verberne New Member

After the KB4528760 update in Februari 2020 the Komplete Kontrol s88 mk1 is unable to play notes on the keyboard. Only a temporary uninstall of the Windows update brings back functionality. Almost every day I get all kinds of advertising mails from NI for products to buy that I already own. But they are not able to warn me about an upcoming Windows update and possible consequenses for the functionality of products they have sold me. Shame on you NI!
    Please do something for your customers that have spent thousands of Euros for your products and provide some form of decent support...
    Four hours of non productive trouble shooting again....! Same story as the update in 2019...!