Komplete Kontrol Vs Kontakt

Discussion in 'KOMPLETE KONTROL SERIES' started by djecaron16, Nov 8, 2018.

1. djecaron16

djecaron16 New Member

Hi i want to buy the Komplete Kontrol A49.

I have search in google and it look like we need to use the plug in of Komplete Kontrol to be able to control the Komplete plug in within the keyboard.

I have see too that in the Komplete Kontrol plug in we cannot use multiple instrument of Kontakt 5,

so here my question do using multiple instrument is saving cpu power ? If yes so with Komplete Kontrol using Kontakt 5 may use more cpu power ?

Excuse my bad english i am french speaking and there not a lot of forum in french. Tank you

2. davemacp

davemacp NI Product Owner

Yes, using kontakt inside of komplete kontrol uses more cpu, more ram, the UI takes longer to load, and there's no type search either. I would send komplete kontrol to hell in a heartbeat, but the forces that be are forcing us to use it if you want to use the lightguide.

3. djecaron16

djecaron16 New Member

Is it a must to use the Komplete Kontrol plug in or we can use Komplete Kontrol A49 keyboard without using the plug in ?

Do the control like the knob and everything will work without the plug in ? If i load directly Massive or Kontakt 5 ?