Kontakt insert effects automatically bypassed??

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cksh.simon, Jun 14, 2021.

1. cksh.simon

cksh.simon New Member

Hello I am using Cinebrass in Cubase.

I tried to add effects in Kontakt but for some reason everytime I restart cubase, all the insert effects are bypassed.

I suspects is because of kontakt programming in Cinesamples.. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Would Appreciate it!

2. ShelLuser

ShelLuser NI Product Owner

So, first of all, what's CineBrass? It's not something sold by NI so it might be useful to provide a bit more information instead of assuming we'll all know what product(s) you're talking about. Anyway, did some Google'ing and I found several download links but couldn't find any information about authors and such.

Anyway, what effects did you add? Because normally you'd use Kontakt as the instrument and your DAW should then provide any required audio effects you want to apply to the sound, this is not something you'd do in Kontakt perse.

Also keep in mind that the free Kontakt player which I'm assuming you're using doesn't provide all the features; so you can't save your own patches and such for example.

3. cksh.simon

cksh.simon New Member

Cinebrass is Brass Library from Cinesamples and I am trying to add eq as you see at the bottom of this picture. And the insert effects are automatically bypassed every time I reopen cubase..:(

Thank you~:)

Attached Files: