1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Kontrol 1 and Leopard

Discussion in 'Computer Technology and Setup' started by bsamuels, Apr 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bsamuels

bsamuels Forum Member

Has anyone had experience using the Kontrol 1 interface with Leopard 10.5.2? I am having great difficulty in finding a compatible interface and wonder if NI's inface will do the job consistently.

2. ew

ew Moderator Moderator

It should work fine. I know the audio drivers work with Leopard (turn off Airport first; the latest version's got serious issues with audio apps and interfaces), and the mapping app was recently updated to work with Leopard.

ew

3. bsamuels

bsamuels Forum Member

I jumped in and the interface seems to be working fine, but the control software locks up.

4. ew

ew Moderator Moderator

As I said, get the new version of the control/mapping software (1.0.2). It's available either through the update manager or the Service Center.

ew

5. bsamuels

bsamuels Forum Member

OOps sorry, I was looking in the wrong place, that did it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.