1. We're currently conducting systematic tests with the release version of macOS 11 (Big Sur) in order to offer full compatibility of our products as soon as possible. You can find our latest compatibility status - here

Please note that although announced at the same time as macOS Big Sur, Apple Silicon processors are an independent release with separate compatibility concerns for NI products. Compatibility with macOS Big Sur will not yet ensure compatibility with Apple Silicon processors. At the moment, Native Instruments products are not supported on computers with Apple Silicon processors. Read more - here

Dismiss Notice

Kontrol X1 Cases Have Been Shipped.

Discussion in 'KONTROL X1' started by Karlos Santos, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XAXAU

XAXAU New Member

Really? When I pushed in the USB cable into the mesh it started to rip where the nylon band with stitches at the mesh opening is "fastened" at the sides. On both sides on both bags.

I dunno, maybe they sent me extra long USB cables?:lol: But I am an electrician so you´d think I know how to roll up cables properly:D

2. leph

leph New Member

I received my bag two days ago, and I'm very pleased by its quality and usability. The only minor is the one mentioned for the USB mesh, which is designed for those ultra-short cables that some devices carry. I didn't even try to put the (quite long) included USB cable in there, as it was obvious that there is no space for that!

But the quality and functionality of the new bag is top notch.

3. electrogrimey

electrogrimey Forum Member

Finally got my bags today, definitely happy with them. They look like they could take a lot and still protect the controllers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.