Kore 1, no audio output

Discussion in 'KORE' started by nutrapuppy, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nutrapuppy

nutrapuppy NI Product Owner

I am running Kore 2 with the original controller. I would like to get the audio working and I generally know my stuff. However, my stock laptop plays audio from Kore2 fine, but when I switch to the Kore controller ASIO audio, I get zero output.

I just reinstalled all this and have forgotten if there is some obvious setting. Yes, the output knob is up. I am using Win7 64 bit for this.

Any ideas, or anyone willing to walk me through it like I am a novice?

2. ew

ew Moderator Moderator

Install the latest Kore 1 drivers- the older drivers are 32 bit only.

ew

3. nutrapuppy

Thanks. I had done so. I had to reboot a few times and reinstall them for it to "take". It worked for a few minutes and then Kore 2 locked up. Now I get no audio again. This can't be that difficult. They replaced my other controller because of the drivers not installing properly. I am not buying the whole Fully 64-bit compatibility just yet. I want to believe, I am just not seeing it happen.

Keep in mind I went through this step by step with NI on Phone, and it still didn't work. I am certain I did everything correctly.

On another note, The rt. click/Run As Admin has not yet become a habit for me. MS needs to make a global option to Run As Admin for everything, I believe!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  4. ew

ew Moderator Moderator

Even better yet, the installers should automatically do so.
    Glad it's sorted for you =)

ew

5. nutrapuppy

Update: The problem was the wireless card. I forgot to disable wireless. Several Laptops have wireless cards that glitch USB audio devices. There should be a list of ones that do not bork pro audio, but I can't find one!

6. a1mixman

a1mixman NI Product Owner

Win7 has the ablility to run everything as admin. Do a google search as I forgot how to do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.