Kore 2 Reaktor Toolpack

Discussion in 'KORE' started by sleen, Nov 9, 2007.

1. sleen

sleen NI Product Owner

ottotoon

Hi Enrique, ottotoon is a pitch correction/quantization ensemble I made that can be downloaded like the toolpack.

Cheers,

jonathan adams leonard

2. BurtaN

BurtaN NI Product Owner

Hiho,

I do not know if somebody has already posted this, anyway.
    I had some troubles with the toolpack that Kore crashed and Performances didn't load when having ensembles of the toolpack in it. The problem was that the sample rate was 11200 (or similar) by default. When I changed it to 44000 everything was ok.
    Not difficult to solve, but kinda hard to find :).

Best regards,
    BurtaN

3. sleen

sleen NI Product Owner

Hi Burtan, did this start happening with the 2.1 update? The sample rate is set low on purpose in the ensembles to keep the cpu use as low as possible since audio isn't being used in most of them.

Curious,

jonathan adams leonard

4. BurtaN

BurtaN NI Product Owner

I use the toolpack since 2.1. Thus I can't tell about older versions!

5. Morylory

Morylory Forum Member

midi quantise

hello Jonathan

Do you have plans to implement groove control ?
    Could this be possible ?

I think kore2midi is great and cant wait to use it .

Mory.

6. John Foll

John Foll NI Product Owner

On my computer I have had trouble saving, then reloading kore2midi for some unknown reason, so even though it "works", I gave up trying to use it. May try it again, if they do some more bug fixes to the KORE 2 software.

7. sleen

sleen NI Product Owner

Reaktor vs Kore save

Hi John, if you were saving kore2midi as a koresound, this would only save the reference to the reaktor ensemble and the assigned controls. Any assignments or changes within kore2midi would not be reflected. To properly save a change made in the ens...you should save the ens from within reaktor, I usually reload it within reaktor to be sure, then save the koresound. If you save a new ens with a new name, reload it in reaktor for sure, then save the koresound so the path is updated. Was this the kind of issue you had?

jonathan adams leonard

8. Klinke

Klinke Account Suspended

Sleen(jonathan adams leonard), thank you so, so much for the ensembles!

9. cis-didge

cis-didge NI Product Owner

I have just visited your page, and i see a lot of cool stuff and a big green arrow, but no options for downloading anything:(

......after some search i found the link, think the green arrow confused me

10. sleen

sleen NI Product Owner

Hello, someone wrote recently about the valve ensemble in the toolpack causing hung notes. If you have an issue with this, please patch the Match:Type macro in the valve.ens structure as indicated in the attached image. As a tip, make sure the Equal/Compare and OR modules are mono. An update is in the works and I will include this fix at that time.

Thanks,

Jonathan Adams Leonard

Attached Files:

11. sleen

sleen NI Product Owner

The latest version of the Kore 2 Reaktor Toolpack can be found in the Reaktor User Library. An update was made recently fixing valve.ens for R6 users.

• Like Like x 1