Kore 2 with ACID bug fixed?

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by nutrapuppy, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nutrapuppy

nutrapuppy NI Product Owner

I contacted support and was told someone would call me back. This did not yet happen.

I am at the end of my 30-day return window.

I need to know now: Will Kore 2 have the known rendering issue with ACID 6?

This issue is documented by NI as well as Sony. It is a known issue as of the latest version of Kore. It was not present in Kore 1, just 1.1. In other words, Sony cannot fix it, it is a problem on the NI side.

Presumably this has something to do with the hardware checking, but I am a musician, not a programmer.

Please advise if you know anything.

2. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

We shouldn't have to wait till version 2 for a fix for this. This put me off buying Acid 6.

3. Kymeia

Kymeia NI Product Owner

Ps Did you try the workaround I posted when I first reported this bug? Insert a different plugin then delete it, then insert KORE and save the project and then record midi and render and it will work. It will also work if you reopen the project. It's only when it's inserted on a fresh track in an empty project that it won't.

4. nutrapuppy

nutrapuppy NI Product Owner

Yes, thanks for the workaround. No, I haven't tried it.

I just bought Kore. I am not going to purchase, then add on another plugin and a bunch of extra steps to make it work. That defeats my reason for having KORE inthe first place. I am trying to lessen the time I spend futzing with the mouse, and spend more time playing music.

So...NI is going to fix the problem. Or?

I'll call them and see if they give a $9!^.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.